Dear NFON customers,
on Tuesday night, November 10th 2016, we will conduct updates of the administration portal, Ncontrol and the provisioning. Apart from generall bugfixes and improvements, the following updates are included:
Administration portal (version 126.96.36.199):
- From now on it is possible on a device level to choose between UDP / TCP / TLS. The settings can be inherited from a customer level to the devices and may be set per device individually. Please note: If TLS is active SRTP is enabled, which is billed at 1 € per month per device. This applies only for devices that allow for TLS. These devices will reboot as soon as TLS is activated. TCP can only be activated by NFON support.
- Yealink: From now on, the Yealink firmware V80.4 is available in the administration portal. With this firmware, smaller bugs were fixed and the stability to NCTI premium for Windows was improved
- Panasonic KX-TGP600: It is now possible to configure ring tones for the KX-TPA60/65.
- Pansonic KX-HDV series: It is now possible to enter the “PIN for outgoing calls“
- In the call history efax entries used to be displayed as well. Now efaxes will only be displayed in the fax history tab.
- The bug leading to not displaying the telephone number in the voicemail overview if it was a call forward, is now fixed.
- Various improvements and general bugfixes.
the NFON team